Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Carol Trahan Ministies

I just returned from a weekend at a ladies retreat in northern Minnesota. We had a speaker there from Northland Baptist Bible College, Carol Trahan. This is from her website: "Carol Trahan was saved at the age of 22 out of a life of immorality and the occult. At age 35, her husband ended his life after confessing to immoral sin and the molestation of their children. As a result, the Lord showed Himself mighty, intervening in their lives to reveal His awesome power, amazing grace, and unfailing love and mercy. The Lord has led her every step of the way, bringing her to brokenness and to the place of complete dependence on Him.
God called her into the ministry in 1996 to show forth His power and sufficiency to ladies in every circumstance of life. Her desire is to communicate to ladies their need to walk in a state of continual revival—having a passion for the living God, loving Him and His Word supremely, knowing Him intimately, and serving Him wholeheartedly. She is a frequent speaker at ladies' conferences, retreats, and prayer advances."
She reminded me of the grace of God in our lives and how important it is for us to be small, so that God can be big. She asked God to help her to see herself as insignificant, so that he could be greater and glorified. Can I do that? Am I able to give my life totally to God and allow him to do whatever he wants with my life for his glory - including adding trials? That's a tough question. Here is her website. I would love to get some on CD to listen to. We only heard three of her sessions. I would really recommend any of them, especially her testimony.

http://www.caroltrahanministries.org/

This is the direct link to the ones available on audio to purchase.
http://www.caroltrahanministries.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=12

No comments:

Post a Comment