For posterity, I want to remember that this week alone (and it's only Wednesday):
Zeke pulled the curtain rod in his room out of the wall. I've repaired the hole in the wall but still need to re-screw the rod.
Tad pushed a bike (with Ella on it) into the wall downstairs and made a nice big hole in the sheetrock. I'm leaving that for a summer project for Will.
Zeke ate 8 packs of Smarties (they were in ziplock bags for use with four little crafts).
Zeke broke my coffee pot.
Ella painted her fingernails bright red while sitting on the carpet in my room.
Zeke kept me up all night one night coughing.
I'm driving a two-door rusty gray Toronado. (Tad asked "Who was born the year this car was made?"--he's into the "age" of things--I think it is Uncle Brian who is in high school.) The "funnest" part is getting three kids into the back and buckled into carseats while being 33 weeks pregnant : ) (Our van is in the shop getting repaired after an accident a while back.)
And the winner...
Just this morning, Zeke pulled a gallon bag of half-thawed blackberries (for making jam today) off my kitchen counter, drug them (dripping all the way) all the way back to my bedroom (over our light tan carpet) and dumped them on the floor. Part of the gallon landed on clean laundry; most of it landed on the carpet. Then he and Ella sat and ate the blackberries while Tad yelled to me "Zeke just dumped bewwies!"
You'd wonder where I am in all of this!? Just one step behind, just one step behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment