Thursday, July 2, 2009

The most important thing about you is...

Francis Chan quotes A.W. Tozer in his book Crazy Love (I'm listening to the audio book which can be downloaded free here).

"What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. Worship is pure or base as the worshipper entertains high or low thoughts of God. For this reason the greatest question before the church is always God himself. And the most pretentious fact about any man is not what he, at any given time, may say or do, but what he in his deep heart conceives God to be like."

1 comment:

  1. I just listened to the first 3 chapters last night and thought it was good. I am excited to see where he will go with the next 7. Laura is doing a bible study based on this book.

    ReplyDelete