Monday, August 17, 2009

And Where Did I Disappear To?

So my sister in law Molly blogged 4 times in one day. And where did I disappear to? If you look under the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor - I might have been there, but not anymore. I could be packing boxes, or unpacking them. I could be starting home school with the kids, or stopping by to talk to the school in town. I might be at Wal-Mart again getting groceries, but I'll save that for tomorrow. I am probably online looking at houses for sale, but then again, why try - my house isn't sold yet. Or better yet, I could be digging through storage for two hours looking for a pair of sparkle shoes for my three year old, no - I did that last week. I was at the zoo with the kids today, and hiking, and chasing my mom's dog down the street. I've been to a garage sale or two or twenty in one day, trying to talk the kids and Logan into not taking home anything else. I've been to some open houses, to the park and to church. I did disappear to Pennsylvania for a while with the family, and to Gooseberry falls state park to go camping. I actually think about blogging often, but it doesn't come from the brain to the computer - it gets lost somewhere in between, perhaps somewhere under the laundry, or maybe it's in that other box.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bright blue oceanwaves/mountain picture, Anna. Where did you find that? : ) You do sort of have a backyard...or a tennis court or something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I made your blog. No worries, remember, I have LOTS of time on my hands with no job and no kids:) Wishing at times that I had one or the other!

    ReplyDelete