Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day Surprise

Logan wanted to "surprise" me with flowers this Mother's Day, so he took the kids with him to the flower shop to pick some out. Maybe he should have gone by himself...

When they got back home Nora was helping to carry the flowers and brought them right into the kitchen where I was. Then they told me to go to the bedroom and stay there. They took the flowers downstairs and Nora came and found me again. "Daddy's working on your flowers," she said. Then later as we were leaving for the store to buy some flowers for the ladies at church Nina said, "You won't need a flower at church tomorrow." "Oh, why not?" I said. Nina replied, "You'll see tomorrow," with a big grin. For some reason, the kids all thought I was still surprised this morning when I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment