Here is an email that I got from my cousin - I thought it would be good for many more people to consider as well.
I recently found this 30-day encouragement challenge. I have "encouraged" the moms group that I lead to do it and I thought I would send the link to all of you, as well. I am really excited about it. It is from Revive Our Heart, so you may have already done it if you are familiar with that radio program, but in case, I thought I would encourage you too to encourage your husband. It is a 30-day challenge. Each day has a little verse and very short reading. The rules are this: 1) You can't say anything negative about your husband....to your husband OR to anyone else about your husband2) Say something you admire about your husband....to you husband AND to someone else about your husband
Here is the link. The 30 Day Challenge is put out by Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment