Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's a "bad guy" theme

Anyone who knows my two-year-old understands that he can hardly talk at all. He's trying out more and more words every day, though. Tonight he was the last one in the tub. I washed him up and let him play while the other kids and I read on the couch. Halfway through our story, he came out to the living room, dripping wet. He looked at us, held a finger to the bathroom and said, "ba guy". "What, Zeke?" I said, "There's a bad guy in the bathroom?" He nodded and everyone laughed. He was serious though and said it again. Kaisa went to investigate. He pointed out the "bad guy" on the wall--a big spider. : )

3 comments:

  1. Ava would conquer...they are "BAD"...he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny! It is so great how not knowing how to say things still reveals exactly what they are thinking!

    ReplyDelete